Khanna Paper Inc, USA is a procurement arm of Khanna Paper Mills, India. It purchases Recycled Fiber from United States of America. Khanna Paper Mills, India annually produces 3,30,000 MT of Paper and Board annually utilizing 400,000 MT of Recycled Fiber.
We target to annually procure 2,50,000 MT of Waste Paper and 40000 MT of Pulp. We have established close relationships with suppliers, mills and has built a collaborative network of trading partners around the world.
Khanna Paper Inc, USA prime focus:
- Is trading Waste Paper and pulp from North America to India.
- Khanna Paper Mills principles for fiber are simple:
- Create value by focusing on long-term relationships rather than market timing.
- Establish long-term contracts for fixed volume linked to a price index.
- Collaborate with paper mills to reduce structural costs, including: – Freight – Inventory – Administration – Financial and fixed costs.